500 gms Chicken
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/4 tsp Pepper Powder
For the masala
3/4 cup Coconut, grated
2 medium onions, diced
2 tsp Coriander
3/4 tsp Red Chilies
2 tsp Oil
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add coconut, saute the coconut in medium heat . Keep aside
- In the same pan, heat remaining 1 tsp of oil, add onions. Saute onions until it turns brown
- Using a blender, first grind the coconut finely. Add water as required. Then add onions, coriander and red chilies. Make a fine paste
- In a pan heat oil, add turmeric powder and pepper. Add Chicken and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Now, add the masala and adjust salt as per taste. Add water depending on level of thickness for the gravy.
- Cook till the chicken turns tender and juicy