Carrots – 500 gms, peeled and grated
Milk – 750 ml
Sugar – 250 gms
Cardamom Powder – 1 to 2 tsp or as required
Saffron petals – 1 tsp, mixed with 1 tblsp warm milk
Ghee – 20 ml
Sliced almonds-30 gms
1. Heat a heavy-bottomed pan over medium flame.
2.Add the grated carrots and cook it until the raw flavor gone Add the milk
3. Boil the milk and carrots until thick, stirring from time to time.
3. Add sugar and cook until it thickens.
4. Now add ghee, cardamoms, and Saffron
5. Reduce flame to low and cook till the ghee starts to separate.
6. Garnish with sliced almonds or cashew nuts.